- 1967 – 1971 Secondary School of Applied Arts, Prague, Czech Republic
- 1973 – 1979 College of Applied Arts, Department of Printmaking and Illustration, Studio Prof Z. Sklenář and J. Mikula, Prague, Czech Republic
Member, Union of Czech Visual Artists
Member, Hollar – Association of Czech Printmakers, Prague, Czech Republic
Since 1982 he is a holder of more than 30 awards in Czech Republic and abroad for printmaking and ex libris.
- 1991, 1996, 2004, 2011, 2016 – Epreuve d’Artiste, Antwerp, Belgium
- 1982 Interexlibris, Frederikshavn, Denmark
- 1985 Small Graphic Forms, Lodž, Poland
- 1986 st Prize, Dürer in Ex libris, Nürnberg, Germany
- 1986, 1987 Honorary Award, 2nd, 3rd International Exhibition of Miniprints, Toronto, Canada
- 1988 Honorary Award, 2nd International Triennial of Mezzotint, Sopoty, Poland
- 1991 Award of the City of Sint-Niklaas, International Biennial of Ex libris, Belgium
- 1996 Honorable Mention and 2nd Award, the Best Collection of Ex libris, 16th Biennial of Ex libris, Malbork, Poland
- 2005 Grand Prix, 11th International Graphic Competition for Ex libris Gliwice, 2005
- 2005 Grand Prix, 11th Triennial of Czech Ex libris
- 2009 rd Prize, 27th Biennial, Malbork, Poland
- 2011 nd Prize, 28th Biennial, Malbork, Poland
- 2013 st Prize, 29th International Biennial of Modern Ex libris, Malbork, Poland
Since 1986 more than 120 solo exhibitions and more than 140 group exhibitions in Czech Republic, Belgium, Denmark, Poland, Germany, Slovakia, Italy, USA, France, the Netherlands, UK, Japan, China. His artworks are in public and in various private collections worldwide. He makes prints, paintings, ex libris and drawing.
- 2015 Wondering Mind, Antwerp, Belgium
He lives in Poděbrady, Czech Republic.
Contact: email@example.com, http://www.brazdaart.cz/