- 1977 – 1988 Friends Girls School, Rammallah, West Bank, Palestine
- 1988 – 1990 Scottish Highers Stevenson College for Further Education, Edinburgh, Scotland
- 1991 – 1994 st Level, Registered General Nurse Lothian College of Nursing and Midwifery (now Napier University) Edinburgh, Scotland
- 1995 – 1996 Foundation Course Art&Design Telford College Edinburgh, Scotland
- 1996 – 2000 BA (Hons) Fine Art, Printmaking, Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design, University of Dundee, Scotland
- 2005 Holder WASP Open Studio, Edinburgh, Scotland
- 2009 2013 Member, Society of Scottish Artists (SSA), Edinburgh, Scotland
- 2010 – 2013 Elected Council Member, SSA
- 2014 Elected Professional Member, SSA
Small Projects (selected)
- 2012 – 2013 Book binding workshop, Glasgow College, Glasgow, Scotland
- 2012 Cells – Scottish National Portrait Gallery, Edinburgh, project and exposition in collaboration with the Roslin Institute
- 2009 – 2012 Project Language with Flowers – Stills, Botanic Gardens, Edinburgh Printmakers. Collaborating with Jila Peacock, working with various groups, culminating in an open day of printing and disseminating skills.
Since 2009 participation in group exhibitions in Scotland, Poland, Slovakia, including Society of Scottish Artists Annual Exhibitions in Royal Scottish Academy building The Mound, Edinburgh Printmakers, WASP Open Studios, Royal Scottish Academy Annual Exhibitions.
- 2015 Gallery One, Sirrieyh Street, Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine
- 2014 New Bridges 11:11, Nitra State Gallery, Nitra, Slovakia
- 2013 Distance Learning, British Ambassador´s Residence, Bratislava, Slovakia
Written Image, collaboration with poet Robert Crawford, Edinburgh Printmakers, Edinburgh, Scotland
- 2012 Big print small print, Wroclaw, Poland
- 2011, 2012 th, 10th Bridges, Piešťany, Slovakia
- 2009 INKUBATOR 2 – exhibition of Artists Books, Prints and Multiples Curated by David Faithfull – DLI Museum and Durham Art Gallery
- 2006 hospital series: sleep well, in association with Functionsuite, Artlink, New Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, Scotland
- 2005 Realized in collaboration with H. Waddington, Edinburgh, Scotland
- 2003, 2004 end of term Exhibition, George Watson’s College, Edinburgh, Scotland
She works in Edinburgh as a printmaking technician, master printer and printmaking educator at Edinburgh Printmakers workshop.
She lives in Edinburgh, Scotland.