Tanya Miller tells us that when creating works of art it is important to her that they are meaningful, beautiful, positive and emotional.
- Beautiful – because there is too much ugliness in today’s world.
- Meaningful – because without meaning life would be empty and worthless.
- Positive – because positive art is my escape from the hardship of reality.
- Emotional – because when we feel we live. Art is my past, my present and my future. It is my life.
2002 – Iowa College Salon XXIII, Brunnier Art Museum, Iowa State Center, Aimes, IA
2002 – 15th Annual Works on Paper Exhibition ,McNeese State University, Lake Charles, Louisiana
2003 – Group “Clown show”, Charles Froelick Gallery, Portland ,OR
2007 – Print Group Show Perfect Pear Gallery , Chicago , IL
2007 – International Print exhibition Tokyo 2007
2008 – XXXII International Exlibris Congress exhibition, Beijing , China
2010 -” Alice in Wonderland” Show , Curly Tale Gallery, Chicago, IL
2010 – World Famous Exlibris Artists Invitational Exhibition, Beijing World Art Museum, Beijing, China
- 2011 – Triennial of Graphic art, St Petersburg , Russia
- 2011 – “Artists in Wonderland” group show in EA gallery , Antwerp, Belgium
- 2011 – 22nd Annual small print show, at Chicago Printmakers Collaborative, Chicago , IL
- 2012 – “Visionaries, the art of the fantastic” QCC Art Gallery, NY
- 2013 – Group printmaking show in Galerie Karin Sutter ,Basel , Switzerland
- 2013 – “61 Gallery”, Surrealism : Tanya Miller, Sergey Tyukanov, Amsterdam , Netherlands
- 2014 – “The paradoxes of Luis Carroll” Gallery “Nevsky prospect, St petersburg, Russia
- 2014 – Exhibition “Number One” Gallery “KINO” Moscow, Russia